- Provide a space for clear and open discussion.
- Build links with communities in Tameside.
- Develop a stronger voice for BME community groups.
- Regular meetings - a fantastic opportunity to meet others and make new friends.
- Learn about other BME groups and find out what else is happening locally.
- Share good practice.
- Be part of creating a voice on behalf of the BME community.
- Specialist support when you need help.
Our story so far...
Road Safety project in partnership with St Peters in providing road safety training to parents whose children attend madrassah.
Recruitment events in partnership with Greater Manchester Police Positive Action Team.
Organised celebration day for women for Eid and Diwali.
Work with T3SC in supporting a women only conference.
- Tameside Strategic Partnership.
- Culture & Community Cohesion Partnership (Tameside).
For more information, please contact Mohamed, Tel: 0161 339 4985.
|Are we all equal|