Inter faith network - Faiths United
Policy and Participation Officer – Inter faith
What the Inter faith network does
- Promoting and fostering friendship.
- Encouraging co-operation and communication between similar organisations. institutions and local authorities.
- Representing the views of members of the network.
- A unique opportunity to meet others and make new friends.
- The chance to learn about other faiths and cultures.
- Time to share your stories and experience.
- Be part of creating a voice on behalf of the faith community.
- Specialist support when you need help.
Our story so far...
- Faith, Environment & Water Conference (Nov 2006) - over 120 people attended.
- Community Cohesion Conference (Nov 2007) - 25 young people participated.
- Faith Fun Day (Jul 2008) - 300 enjoy a variety of activities.
- Children & Young People’s Event - joint work with SACRE.
- Regional and national recognition.
- Tameside Strategic Partnership
- Supportive Communities Partnership
- Strengthening Communities
- Inter Faith network for the UK
Faith Based Regeneration UK
Greater Manchester Inter Faith group
- Inclusive membership across nine faith groups recognised by the Inter Faith network for the UK.
- Anyone subscribing to the vision of the network.
Our vision - A network committed to developing friendship, mutual understanding and respect through dialogue, networking and joint action by members of faith communities for the benefit of the whole community.
To join Faiths United fill in your details on our online form.