As a responsible charity, we aim to be more enterprising, reducing our reliance on traditional grant income streams. Over the last few years we have undertaken a range of short term consultancy, research and training projects for voluntary and statutory sector clients, over and above our ‘core’ service to local groups. We are now badging all of these additional services as T3SCplus.
T3SCplus enables us to offer these additional services both to clients in Tameside, and our skills and expertise to new clients in a wider geographic area. Any surpluses generated from activities and projects undertaken through T3SCplus gets reinvested in delivering our core services for the benefit of voluntary and community action in Tameside.
Product areas we can offer...
Civic particpation projects
Grant scheme development and administration
Equality and diversity
Tools and techniques
We use a wide range of tools and techniques, dependent on the needs of your project:
Group work and facilitation
Qualitative, quantitative and participatory research
Grant management and administration
Our team and skills
The T3SC staff team have extensive skills and experience – and a total of 225 years of working in the voluntary, community and faith groups (an average of ten years each!), as well as over 160 years in the private sector and 75 years working in the public sector. The organisation will bring together the right team of people matched to meet the needs of your project. If additional or more specialist expertise is required we can also call on a wide range of associates as part of the project team. You have the reassurance of not relying on a single consultant – you get the back up of the whole team.
Five reasons to use T3SCplus
- Our ability to draw on a large team (squad) with a huge range of experience, and then put together a specialist team based on the needs of your project
- Any surplus is reinvested to support voluntary and community action
- We understand voluntary, community and faith groups, and the needs of statutory partners, and the relationship between them
- Our approach is values based, building relationships, trust and understanding
- We’re ‘user friendly’ and approachable, and are used to working with a huge cross section of people. We have passion and a ‘can do’ attitude.